[vz-dev] UnFUCK2011

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Sun Apr 17 22:12:20 CEST 2011

Hi there,

UnFUCK2011 was pretty cool (again!).
I've just uploaded the slides [1]; the video should take a week or two.

BTW: we've had some progress with FluksoUSB, too!
  Harald hooked up a 1.200 Watt liquid cooled test resistor (aka coffee machine) to a transducer/FluksoUSB and spread a little shell magic on it to put the readings into his volkszaehler middleware. Hooray!!!
I guess vzlogger [3] should provide the glue in the near future between the transducers and the volkszaehler :-)

I'm working on FluksoUSB with comsound - there's still something fishy that causes readings below 1.000 Watts to be rounded down to 0 Watts.

Next stop: elektro-camp!

Oh, and BTW2: go ahead and register in the ec11.05 wiki!

Regards, J.

[1] http://volkszaehler.org/volkszaehler.org.2011-04-16.pdf
[2] http://twitter.com/#!/justinotherguy/status/59387333509791744
[3] https://github.com/volkszaehler/volkszaehler.org/tree/master/misc/controller/vzlogger