[vz-dev] absolute value not pulses for power meter

Steffen Vogel info at steffenvogel.de
Mon Jan 3 20:06:47 CET 2011

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:33:57 +0100, Jakob Hirsch <jh at plonk.de> wrote:
>> is there any present support in pushing absolute values eg.
>> 130Watt at 1234567890 (Watt at unixtimestamp) up to the vz-backend?
>
> Ha! That's what I wrote a few days ago to Steffen :)
>
> As I understand, you could change the interpreter of "power" (or add a
> new definition) in ./lib/Definition/EntityDefinition.json from
> ".../MeterInterpreter" to "SensorInterpreter".

Hi, here is an additional entity type for "powersensors":

https://github.com/volkszaehler/volkszaehler.org/commit/28d409f1450c82cc1f0f732c88c25b42aa13b7f6#L0R55

Now you can create a powersensor:

http://server/vz/entity.json?oepration=create&type=powersensor&title=Test
Sensor

A &resolution parameter is not allowed here anymore..

What do you think about renaming the entity type"power" to "powermeter"?
Unforunatly, this would break all existing volkszeahler installations :(

greetings & a happy new year

steffen