[vz-dev] absolute value not pulses for power meter

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Wed Jan 5 11:07:55 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 05.01.2011 um 00:39 schrieb Jens Wilmer:

> Am 03.01.2011 20:06, schrieb Steffen Vogel:
>> What do you think about renaming the entity type"power" to "powermeter"?
> How about renaming "power" to "energy" ?
well - I think, Jens hit the nail on the head!

I think, he'd mentioned something like this a while ago, already ;-)

The unit would be kWh, then.

The "migration" shouldn't hurt too badly: users running their own installation will have to update controller+backend at the same time.
There are hardly any users running against the new backend on volkszaehler.org - we shouldn't worry about them, either.

Regards, J.