[vz-dev] feature freeze for v0.2

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Thu Jun 30 23:09:22 CEST 2011

Hi there,

today we have our feature freeze for v0.2 of volkszaehler.org! :-)
So - please be sure to fill the "target version" in any bugs that you report [1].

Harald has a good chance of winning the "most bugs reported" award - but
you might be able to beat him! ;-)

All new feature requests will go straight to v0.3. Only bugs will be fixed before
the release of v0.2. So, please - test and report!

Steffen has created a "v0.1.9-Beta" tag on our github repo. We'll be using the
tags to allow users to choose between "stable" and "bleeding edge"
(Hello Harald! (c; )

For v0.3 we intend to give the frontend a major overhaul. So report your ideas
in the bug tracker or discuss them here on the list.

Regards, J.

[1] http://bugs.volkszaehler.org/