[vz-dev] Fwd: iskra mt171

Henry van Gestel henry.van.gestel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:20:43 CET 2013

Can anybody give me a hint where to go from here:

I have 2 ir heads connected to Rpi, a perl script reads the 2 heads, puts data in a mysql dB e.g  fields are (Timestamp, headnr, PV_produced, high_tarrif_used, high_tarrif_produced).

Dat is the actual meter status at that time, so there is a need to calculate the delta time and delta between the data values (PV_produced, high_tarrif_used, high_tarrif_produced)

Where can I jump in existing s/w to finaly get a graphical display ?
IS vzlogger what I should use, if yes how ?

rgds

Henry

Begin forwarded message: