[vz-dev] More then one Volkszaehler frontend on one sub-domain

Willy Verbiest willy.verbiest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:47:46 CET 2019

 Hello,
I want to have 3 or more Volkszaehler frontends on my server all under the
same sub-domain.

I have renamed the index.html to index.php and made a login function at top
of it.
So far so good.
The only difference between the Volkszaehler frontends are the database
logins.

After login I want to overwrite the volkzaehler.conf.php $config['db']['*']
settings depending on the logged in user.

whatever I try I get always a parsererror or white screen.

Is there a place in the bootstrap.php, middleware.php,
volkszaehler.conf.php or other file where I can add a php switch case
statement to overwrite the database parameters?

I will not need cookies, I will place the UUID's as GET on the index.php
URL.

Kind regards,
Willy

I will thank all the people that have contribute to the Volkszaehler, it's
a great tool to optimize the heating and to track the electricity
consumption / production.