[vz-dev] Release builds debian packages

Joachim Zobel jz-volkszaehler at heute-morgen.de
So Jan 29 19:51:39 CET 2023

Hi.

I am currently working on a relese workflow that builds debian
packages. See
https://github.com/narc-Ontakac2/libsml/releases/tag/v1.0.1 for the
current state. The interesting thing I learned about doing that is the
hub command, see
https://github.com/narc-Ontakac2/libsml/blob/v1.0.1/.github/workflows/debuild.yml.

There are several things that are currently missing:
1. Building debian packages for the relevant architectures (currently I
am actually building ubuntu amd64 packages).
2. Locking the v-tag after the release.
3. Uploading the release to a private repo.

1. will be done.
2. is difficult, but I'll find a solution.
3. would of course require a repo. I could set one up, question is
where to do that. Volkszaehler.org seems to be running a server, if
that is not an option I am running one, too. What do you think?

Sincerely,
Joachim