[vz-dev] Fwd: Docker is sunsetting Free Team organizations

Thorben Thuermer r00t at constancy.org
Do Mär 23 02:15:50 CET 2023

shouldn't we still be able to apply for a free org as being an
opensource project?
https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application/

OTOH, given docker.COM's recent licensing changes,
it would probably a good idea to stop uisng their servcices,
if there are alternatives available to us.

- T.