[vz-dev] SML und "spezielle" Zähler

Felix Wirth felix at wirth.one
Di Mär 28 20:59:02 CEST 2023

Hi,

I'm Felix, the author of `sml-rs` [1] (sml parser written in Rust). I'm
using the `libsml-testing` [2] repository as integration test data and
it's been very helpful while developing `sml-rs`. I found a couple of
bugs and also learned about the non-standard behavior of some models
regarding the time information. I guess that's the issue you've bee
seeing too. You can find my implementation of the workaround here [3].
I'd prefer to collect test data from meters that require workarounds in
the `libsml-testing` repository instead of in a wiki because it's easier
to integrate in automated tests this way. I'm also wondering how many of
such cases there may be. I only know that single one. If someone else on
this list knows about more, please let me know.

Best regards / Viele Grüße,
Felix

[1] https://github.com/felixwrt/sml-rs
[2] https://github.com/devZer0/libsml-testing