[vz-users] Reminder: elektro:camp(<<2012.05>>) on May 4th&5th

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Fri Apr 27 08:59:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

last and final wake-up call: EC1205 starts next friday!

Make sure your destination says OFFENBURG, neither OffenBACH nor OLDENburg when buying your ticket/using the satnav/GPS.

Details, Registration:

http://developer.mysmartgrid.de/doku.php?id=ec1205-coordination
http://developer.mysmartgrid.de/doku.php?id=ec1205-signup

Updates:
- I have added another hotel; cheaper, but further away from EC
- I have added more rows to the signup page:
  - the Hochschule gives us the option to have lunch in their canteen on Friday, 1200 (EUR 5 + drinks)
  - we'll be having dinner in this chicken place on friday night:
	http://www.bleiche-og.de/page1.php
  - some of you might consider staying saturday night - let us know...

Please update your entry so I can reserve an appropriate number of seats in both places.

See you guys next week! :-)

Regards, J.