[vz-users] WIKI

Ralf Löhmer rl at loehmer.de
Wed Dec 12 20:45:40 CET 2012

Am 12.12.2012 20:05, schrieb Henry van Gestel:

> YEs I got something from the meter with attached perl script running
> on raspberry pi.
>
> with debug on I got on both meters (I have 2, one meter actual use and
> one for PV)
> /?!
>
> /ISk5MT171-0133
>
> 300
> 000

Ok Henry,
very fine,
so your complete interface is working well. Sending and receiving.

300
000
this is not from the meter, I think.

After receiving above message send the String
_<ACK> 050 <CR><LF>_    this is (hex 06 30 35 30 0D 0A)
(those are 6 characters for your terminal)
Maybe you drop the _<CR><LF>_  if your terminal sends that after Enter-Key
Then change to 9600 bps
Try some short delays  between the steps.

Do you test with Raspi | Win-PC | Linux ?

For Windows I have an AutoIt Script for testing if it is helpful.
rl