[vz-users] Middelware gibt falsche Werte wiederwieder

Atila Ülger uelger at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:43:30 CET 2018

/**
 * vzlogger configuration
 *
 * Use properly encoded JSON with javascript comments
 *
 * Take a look at the wiki for detailed information:
 * http://wiki.volkszaehler.org/software/controller/vzlogger#configuration
 *
 * For an online configuration editor refer to:
 * http://volkszaehler.github.io/vzlogger/
 */

{
  "retry" : 0,                   /* how long to sleep between failed
requests, in seconds */
  "daemon": true,                        /* run periodically */
  "verbosity" : 15,                      /* between 0 and 15 */
  "log" : "/var/log/vzlogger.log",/* path to logfile, optional */

  "local" : {
        "enabled" : false,      /* should we start the local HTTPd for
serving live readings? */
        "port" : 8080,          /* the TCP port for the local HTTPd */
        "index" : true,         /* should we provide a index listing of
available channels if no UUID was requested?$
        "timeout" : 30,         /* timeout for long polling comet requests,
0 disables comet, in seconds */
        "buffer" : 600          /* how long to buffer readings for the
local interface, in seconds */
},
"meters": [
        {
          "enabled": true,
          "allowskip": false,
          "interval": -1,
          "aggtime": -1,
          "aggfixedinterval": false,
          "channels": [
            {
              "uuid": "1e2a2af0-2bb8-11e8-8291-b3e818c6520d",
              "identifier": "1.8.0",
              "api": "volkszaehler",
              "middleware": "http://localhost/middleware.php",
              "aggmode": "none",
              "duplicates": 0
            }
          ],
        {
        "protocol" : "d0",
        "baudrate" : 9600,
        "device" : "/dev/ttyUSB0",
        "parity" : "7E1",
        "pullseq" : "2f3f210d0a", // nur wenn Aufforderung notwendig, sonst
auskommentieren.
        "interval" : 30, // Wartezeit bis zum nächsten Pull, NUR wenn
Aufforderung notwendig. Sonst auskommentieren.
        }
     ]
}