[vz-dev] SMLlib

Tobias Jeske tobias.jeske at tu-harburg.de
Fri Jul 8 01:19:42 CEST 2011

Aloha!

I just want to announce that the SMLlib is released. It is an implementation
of the SML spec. 1.03 in C. It's highly portable. Christian (one of my
students) did a great job.

You can get it from https://github.com/tobiasjeske/SMLlib
Feel free to use it....

To compile the lib, go to the lib's root dir and enter
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
> make (on linux) / open visual studio solution file on windows

Thanks to CMake it will work on plenty of other systems as well. If you
don't have CMake, please go to www.cmake.org and install it....

You can check the library with
> ctest

There is no documentation so far, but if you have a look in the several test
programs, it is pretty self explainable.

The lib was thoroughly tested (lots of test cases, checks for memory
leaks,...) which makes the library quite robust "in general"...

However if you still find a bug, please contact Christian or me....

Cheers,
Tobi