[vz-dev] ...behind the scenes...

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Tue Mar 22 00:35:39 CET 2011

Hi there,

in case you're wondering why the list has become so calm: I didn't even realize that the IRC conversations seem to replace a good bit of traffic on the mailing list.
So: feel invited to join us at irc://chat.freenode.net/volkszaehler.org (#volkszaehler.org on freenode).

What's been happening recently?
Steffen (finally being master of his schedule again) pushed another few changes to the frontend. In case you haven't done so already: give it a look at http://volkszaehler.org/demo/frontend/?uuid=6836dd20-00d5-11e0-bab1-856ed5f959ae
Looking even better, I think :-)

Jakob had a brilliant idea on how to display periods with low consumption. This finally makes the graphs for water meters useful. I'm not quite convinced yet - but this might even be the better option for electricity - we'll see. At present this is the default for all meters (water, power - not for temperature).

In case you'd like to "donate" one of your data series to our demo - drop me an email.

Regards, J.