[vz-dev] Next elektro:camp ?

Bart Van Der Meerssche bart.vandermeerssche at flukso.net
Wed Mar 23 10:53:47 CET 2011

Hello Harald,
Hello list,

As a matter of fact, this question popped up recently during a
discussion with Matthijs, one of the Dutch guys presenting at the first
elektro:camp. He told me they would be willing to take care of hosting
the second edition of elektro:camp at the TNO offices in Groningen. If
we can gather enough positive reactions to this proposal, then I guess
it's just a matter of picking a suitable date and designing a flyer.

@justin: If you feel the urge to set up a parallel geiger:camp track,
this could be arranged. :-P

Cheers,
Bart.