[vz-dev] Next elektro:camp ?

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Wed Mar 23 11:28:34 CET 2011

Hi,

(sorry for cross-posting)

I didn't want to announce it, but for the sake of avoiding conflicts:
Christoph Lindenmüller volunteered to organize the event in Stuttgart at
the HDM / the local university. Although the room arrangements are still
open, he's confident that we can have the next electro:camp on

  -> 27. & 28.5.2011 <-

Many thanks to him! On the other hand, I really appreciate the
engagement at TNO. It is great to see that there is a movement behind
the scenes keeps the electro:camp movement going.

I planned to host the second electro:camp for this year in
Kaiserslautern again - I can also fund the meeting at least in this
year. For 2012, I am currently not sure if I can fund it equally well.
On the other hand, I think it would be great to have an elektro:camp at
TNO. What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers,
- -Mathias

PS: I don't see why we should not have a geiger:camp track.