[vz-dev] Erweiterung für Raspberry Pi ist fertig

Henry van Gestel henry.van.gestel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:59:11 CET 2012

Hai Udo,

The extension looks very good compliments.

What is the price assembled?

Right now I`am still strugling getting data from the ISKRA mt171 .

With direct access with hterm and "/?!" I only get "iskra " back.

It is something but not enough .

Any idea how to prove the meters are working?

Or do you know somebody who has iskra mt171 working?

Regards

Henry