[vz-dev] iskra mt171 (was: Erweiterung für Raspberry Pi ist fertig)

Thorben Thuermer r00t at constancy.org
Tue Dec 11 01:05:28 CET 2012

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:59:11 +0100
Henry van Gestel <henry.van.gestel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now I`am still strugling getting data from the ISKRA mt171 .
>
> With direct access with hterm and "/?!" I only get "iskra " back.
> It is something but not enough .
> Any idea how to prove the meters are working?
> Or do you know somebody who has iskra mt171 working?

obviously _somebody_ has it working, as somebody wrote a wiki page on it:
http://wiki.volkszaehler.org/hardware/channels/meters/power/edl-ehz/iskraemeco_mt171
the page was created by justin, might ask him who is using the meter.

other than that, the configuration of a meter/interface _might_ be dependant
on your utility company - they might have disabled/protected the interface.

> Regards
> Henry

- T.

PS: