[vz-dev] iskra mt171

Henry van Gestel henry.van.gestel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:14:41 CET 2012

Op 12/17/2012 11:09 PM, Jakob Hirsch schreef:
> On 17.12.2012 21:56, Henry van Gestel wrote:
>> Your latest perl program iskra2.pl  gaves a problem on RPI "Can't locate
>> IO/Termios.pm in @INC"
> The Perl module IO::Termios ist not installed.
> run "apt-get install libio-termios-perl" to fix that.

After some study I solved with artikel :
http://world.std.com/~swmcd/steven/perl/module_mechanics.html
e.g.
Downloading: IO-Termios-0.01.tar, IO-Tty-1.07.tar
Your home directory is probably a good choice;|/usr/tmp|is probably not.
We'll write

/home//uid/

for your home directory.

Then go back to the development directory and type

.../development/Foo-Bar>perl Makefile.PL INSTALL_BASE=/home//uid/
.../development/Foo-Bar>make install

This will build the module and install it under your private directory,
as follows:

/home//uid//lib/perl5/     # modules
/home//uid//bin/           # scripts
/home//uid//man/           # man pages

      |PERL5LIB|

Perl doesn't know to look for modules in your private directory; you
have to tell it. There are several ways to do this. Perhaps the most
appropriate in this context is to set the|PERL5LIB|environment variable.
In Bourne shells, run

export PERL5LIB=/home//uid//lib/perl5

and Perl will add your directory to the front of|@INC|.

Thanks