[vz-dev] 1-wire scanner & Gascounter setup

Klaus Reichenecker kr at kr123.de
Sat Jan 14 18:06:15 CET 2012

Hello Willy,

Gas Resolution: I guess 100000 is right.
( I could only guess, i also wondered in the beginning about strange behaviour / very high consumption, but played around with different values, and this seems to be the right one)
But I still have problems to find the right reed contact for my gas meter, i already ordered 5 of them, none worked, all not sensitive enough)

I would appreciate if you could make some documentation about the maxim library, at the moment i use a Net-IO, but as i also want to read out / show my gas heater ( viessman), maybe i´ll switch to a small linux system ( i guess Net-IO is to weak for that)

Best regards

Klaus