[vz-dev] Does libSML compile on esp8266?

tim.abels at t-online.de tim.abels at t-online.de
Thu Apr 28 12:03:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am building a SML2MQTT node with an esp8266. So far I can read and
isolate the SML message and publish mqtt messages to my mosquitto broker on
a raspberry pi.

Now I would like to use libSML or SMLlib to parse the bytes and get OBIS
rows with values. These rows should be published to mqtt.

Is it possible to compile libSML on a esp8266? I was able to compile
SMLlib, but I dont see a parsing function. Looks like it is only for
creating messages. The author wasnt responding, so I found libSML and
finally contacted Justin. He recomended to post it here.

Is there anyone with deeper knowledge?

Greetings from the north sea
Tim

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos