[vz-dev] Does libSML compile on esp8266?

Andreas Götz cpuidle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:06:35 CEST 2016

You can check the vzlogger source code for how to use libSml. Sounds like an interesting project I've also been thinking about. Would you be interested in doing this for volkszaehler as backend? If yes it might be a good fit for the volkszaehler github org.

Cheers,
Andreas

Ps.: auch gerne in Deutsch.