[vz-users] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Reconfigure vzlogger NOT to push meter readings to middleware?

Andreas Goetz cpuidle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:39:22 CET 2014

Hi,

please don't hijack other threads.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Karlheinz <karlheinz.es at gmx.de> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> a few months ago there was an vzlogger option "foreground". Maybe Andreas
> knows why this is not possible anymore.

We've had daemon and foreground. Both had to be set exactly to the opposite
which caused confusion and seemed unnessecary.
https://github.com/volkszaehler/vzlogger/pull/40 fixed that.

So running in foreground should still be possible with daemon=false,
however I've lately seen that
https://github.com/volkszaehler/vzlogger/issues/63 seems to prevent that.

Feel free to open an issue for your particular problem.

Freundliche Grüße/ Kind regards
Andreas Götz