[vz-users] Landis Gyr E230

Daniel Lauckner vz at jahp.de
Sun Jul 28 18:07:43 CEST 2019

Hallo,

am Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019 um 16:54 hat Karl Kashofer geschrieben:
> Hi all !

gmx.at - german maybe preferred?

> As you can see the power line consumption is in 1.8.0 while my solar
> panels feed into the grid on 1.8.2.

No, i don't see.

1.8.1 and 1.8.2 are both consumtion, but different tarifs. Add the
values and you get all over consumtion in 1.8.0.

What you feed is stored in 2.8.0.

> I can see the current power running over the three lines in 31,51,71.7
> and 16.7.

31, 51 an 71 are current, not power. ;)

> However, i could not yet find a way to determine if i am currently
> consuming line power or feeding into the grid.

Sometimes you get signed values for power or current.
We determine feed/consumtion by comparision with previous counter value.

mfg Daniel