[vz-users] [Volkszaehler-users] new list: vz-users

Justin Otherguy justin at justinotherguy.org
Fri Jul 1 00:25:37 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

Am 01.07.2011 um 00:11 schrieb Christian Goebel:

> Hi Justin,
> I think instead of this new mailing list a forum would be better
> (history browsing, discussions, ...) for the "normal" users...
history browsing, search:
http://marc.info/?l=volkszaehler-dev

(will create the same for vz-users)

I'm not convinced, a forum would be better.

What do the others think? If I may kindly ask: please no verbose
discussions (at the moment at least) on this subject; I'll create one
once I see there is a number of users who'd prefer one (a few
users who write many words is not the quite the same (c; )

Regards, J.